Tips For Developing Best Quality Sales Leads
Ask any successful salesman the secret behind his/her wonderful track record and he/she will tell stress on the two most important pillars of achieving a great deal i.e. a strong lead generating technique/system backed up by a diligent follow-up system. Having good leads is, of course, necessary for a successful follow-up. [...]
B2B Portals: The Most Effective & Profitable Marketplace
In simple terms, B2B Portals are a common online platform where different Manufacturers, Retailers, Suppliers, Distributers, Exporters and Buyers can meet, buy and sell different products. While some B2B Portals are meant for international clients, others may be targeted at the regional or local ones. [...]
Ask any successful salesman the secret behind his/her wonderful track record and he/she will tell stress on the two most important pillars of achieving a great deal i.e. a strong lead generating technique/system backed up by a diligent follow-up system. Having good leads is, of course, necessary for a successful follow-up. So how does one go about getting quality leads? There are some simple tips that can help you get the best leads.
Tips For Developing Best Quality Sales Leads
- Get As Many Referrals As Possible: These referrals can be taken from your existing client base, from friends, from acquaintances or anybody else that matters. The more referrals you have, more the chances of getting serious leads. Sort out these leads & segregate those that show interest in your products/services. Make sure to give extra attention to these leads.
- Contact Information: Also make sure to leave your contact number with people you meet during your sales call. Ask them to give your reference to their friends and family in case a need arises in near future.
- Get Quality Leads Through Partnership:By partnership here, it means looking out people in the same line of work & sharing almost the same customer base e.g. if your company sells computer software, then you can form a network with the computer vendors around. You can share leads & have a complementary business relationship.
- Attend Business Events:Attend events like trade shows, live seminars, expos & other business shows where prospective clients are likely to turn up. Concentrating on such a targeted group ensures that you get quality leads. In case your company can spare some expenses, organizing such events would be a good idea.
- A Good & Well Designed Website:This is important as most people are tech-savvy today. Those who are not still log on to the internet regularly. A good website attracts visitors who may get interested in your products/services. This may lead to quality leads, if handled properly. Make sure the website has your contact information on display.
At the end, it is essential to say that your existing clients are best people who can get you some quality leads. So make sure that they are satisfied & their needs (present & future) are efficiently met.
Import Export Trade Leads
It is rightly said that cost, demand and competition are the three key factors that determine success of a trading business. To attain a distinguished position in international market, you should be able to source products at such a cost which is better than your competitors. This is because production cost is considered to be the most vital part which determines the success or failure of any trade business.
The factors that play critical role in trading are:
- Sourcing directly from producer: Avoiding involvement of any middleman in your trading business.
- Make best Use of Leveraging incentives like special export processing zone, and cheaper export credit.
- Sourcing from those places that have traditionally excelled in producing quality products makes all difference.
Besides all this, a practical approach in product selection is a must. The key factors, determining the product selection, are listed below:
- The product’s manufacturing or sourcing should be in compliance to consistent quality standards such as ISO or equivalent certification
- The available stock of products should be sufficient enough
- The product should be priced reasonably
- A special care should be taken for the packaging and labeling of products, especially of the products that are of perishable nature
- All the export related matters should be dealt with utmost care and in compliance of norms laid by the government
- Mode of transport and need of logistics
There is no exact way out – one should check various alternatives and take a decision that provides better sourcing solutions. However, the cost factor should be considered as the most crucial criterion in this. It is necessary to perform homework before finalizing a competent source of products.
Trade Leads – Leading Businesses To Success In The International Arena
You would have probably read that business was practiced as barter system even before the advent of money. As the wheels of time turned, the face of business also transformed. Thanks to the Internet, business has taken on an online identity. Similarly Import Export aspect of business has been around for a long time [...]
Global Business Buy Leads – Four Words Worth Their Weight In Gold
As the world is getting smaller, the Business Sector is expanding its horizons and assuming the identity of Global Business. Global business is exactly what you figured it to be, business dealings with clients situated all over the world. However, since the scope of the trade extends beyond the borders of your nation, the complexity will also increase significantly [...]
How To Avoid Problems While Building Your Sales Metrics
Building sales management metrics is a real hard task. Making strategies, planning, and visualizing the future course, all come together into play. Here, the role of employees becomes highly significant. They need to perform everything within the deadlines.ut even with all this, the results are sometimes not up to the mark [...]
Role of Custom Brokers in Your Import/Export Business
When you are dealing in the business of import and export, you certainly have to make sure that the goods that you are importing overseas do not fail to conform to all the terms and conditions of international transportation of supplies.It is mandatory for you to fill many forms, in due course, that validate the required certifications including sanitary certificate, permits, etc [...]
Some Effective Niche Marketing Tips
A particular segment of a market that has some special aspects and that is worth marketing refers to niche marketing. The need for niche market is very specific. Companies that have products and services catering to a particular group follow the path of Niche Marketing. Such Niche Marketing is indeed successful, as you have already searched a target area [...]
Why You Need Integrated Logistics Solution Provider
If you are heading a company which is engaged in exporting, importing, or/ and supplying certain products, then the need of associating with a reliable Logistics Management Firm is unquestionable for you. All such companies, at some point or the other, deal with some clients that are out of their network area [...]
Posted in Business Leads, Exports, Imports, Market Research, Sales, Trade
Tagged Custom Brokers, Global Business, Import Export Business, Integrated Logistics, Marketing Tips, Sales Metrics, Trade Leads
Building sales management metrics is a real hard task. Making strategies, planning, and visualizing the future course, all come together into play. Here, the role of employees becomes highly significant. They need to perform everything within the deadlines. But even with all this, the results are sometimes not up to the mark. Often sales related company policies and strategies are ill-defined, or utterly complex. When this happens, there are only two choices left, either deal with it, or talk to management and take their help. In such a situations, forming new management goals and metrics help in providing right solution to build sales metrics. How? Have a look at the following:
When The Definition Mismatches The Outcome
- Try to find out majority of the time which is wasted is simply because it was never aptly utilized.
- If you want to change employee’s behavior, the metrics also need to be changed. When you change what you measure, employees engage in different activities to meet the new expectations.
The Improper Time Frame
- If the time frame defined for the task is completely off base, then even a well defined process of functioning will fail to achieve what it was targeted at.
- Employees will naturally focus on short-term activities at the cost of the longer term benefits. If you change the metrics to a weekly or monthly agenda, it will not bring fruitful results. Small term agendas offer much more chances to adapt processes in a far better way.
Creating metrics no longer builds value in work. It simply drives employees with a force to meet the level of expectations of their supervisors. Here, there are neither any explicit rules nor extremes like right or wrong, to convey how to put too much on employee’s plates. It is all about realizing what affects your employee’s processes in a better way.
Post Your Sell Offers
With large number of web design companies in the market, choosing the right one, at times, can be a difficult decision. How to choose an appropriate designer for your website? What considerations should be kept in mind before hiring an Ecommerce Web Site Design Company? These are the questions that usually come into your mind, right? Well, have a look at some guidelines below to enlighten yourself:
Use Third Party Shopping Cart:
- People select multiple items and pay for them with a single purchase payment using third party shopping cart. Ask your web designer to customize your ecommerce website using a third party shopping cart system.
- Third party shopping cart system is among the best available resource of ecommerce capabilities. How? Well, it lays out your website in a fashionable and professional manner, without sacrificing design or functionality.
- Third party shopping carts are compatible with PayPal and Website Payments Standard. So let your website host the same.
Keep It Friendly:
Make sure that your new ecommerce store is user friendly, professional and search engine friendly.
Research For The best:
Finding an ecommerce web designer that’s affordable and provides quality work is the most important part. Research about each popular website developer and hire the best ny looking at their service packages and client testimonials.
Advertise To Speak Aloud:
Just having a website won’t make you money; you have to advertise via pay per click, search engine optimization and other methods of internet marketing and advertising.
Talented web designers use their talents to come up with the perfect design and ecommerce implementation that will work flawlessly for your business. Once you have the ecommerce website ready, host it on the WWW and let the masses know about your exclusive product or service range and reach out to a wider market with unlimited possibilities.
So after much hard work and effort, you have established your online business. Are you wondering when you will achieve all the business and sales targets? Though your website is attracting traffic, is the conversion rate of visitors into successful sales still less? Well then you should gear up to discover strategies that will help you attain the objectives that you have set!
- Is your website relevant and consistent? The website should be visually appealing yet convey the information that the clients require.
- The website should contain appealing headlines and subheadings which are specific to the information offered. Use keywords and phrases that will prompt the visitors to action. You should also ensure that the keywords and phrases are positioned properly to attract the attention of the visitors.
- Make sure that your website is designed for easy navigation. The visitors or potential buyers should be able to locate products of interest easily and obtain the necessary information about them without getting lost. If they are unable to locate the products/ services quickly, there is a high chance that they may abandon the search.
- Gain the trust and confidence of the customers with strict security and privacy policies. An efficient customer support will enable customers to get information directly.
- Make your clients feel appreciated. Attractive returns and guarantees will help you build a good reputation and make customers come back.
- Enhance the option of purchase by including shopping carts, online purchase forms, phone, emails etc. The more number of ways a customer can contact you, the more secure is the business dealing.
Setting up an online business is simple these days and it is more challenging to achieve high sales conversion rates. Hence it is important to plan ahead and set up objectives. You should also keep updating and improvising the websites according to usage trends to ensure sufficient sales.
With the world becoming technology savvy, computer has become the most dominant of the latest technologies. With the emergence of the Internet, the face of the world has changed altogether. World shrank and everything can now be availed on a desktop. Trade is efficiently being conducted online with the help of various B2B and B2C sites. Doing business online has many benefits, the most important being, that it is cheaper and faster as compared to offline business. If you are a new entrant in the arena of online business or you need tips to improve upon the profit of your existing online business, you are at the right place.
Tips that will allow you make large profits in online business are :-
- Focus Should be Laid on a Single Product : Focus on a single service and product and plan out the necessary marketing strategies to promote it. This proves to be very profitable and also less risky.
- Online Auctions : Online auctions are the best way to make immense profits. There are various sites that offer online auctions, most prominent being eBay. These sites provide space and opportunity for almost all kind of sellers; you can sell anything there from a small commodity like pen to large ones such as an equipment. To make more profit through auction sites one should buy wholesale products and then sell the same.
- Affiliate Marketing : Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make large profits while performing business online. Under this process, you simply have to sell products of some company. It can be easily done by just embedding the reference number provided by the company within your marketing links. The more you sell the more commission you get.
Read More : Tips to Establish a Profitable Business Online
Posted in Advertising Tips, B2b Marketing, Business, Business Growth, Business Leads, Business Tips, Business Trends, Business Website, E-commerce, Leads Generation, Online Business, Online Marketing, Sales, Sales Technique
Tagged B2B, B2C, Business Growth, Business Tips, Internet Business, Online Business
For those budding entrepreneurs in world of export, the term “Direct exporting” may seem quite obvious. But one may still wonder whether it is a good option. Well, here is a detailed description that offers you the pros and cons of direct exporting to help you make up your mind.
Direct exporting, as the name describes, is when you directly export products to a client. Hence, you are solely in charge of the various processes such as market research, distribution, and dispatch and payment collection.
- Customer relations : You get to know your clients and so are able to offer better services. The clients feel more confident and secure since they are directly dealing with you. Feedbacks and suggestions from them will be available instantly.
- Profits : No intermediaries imply greater profits for you.
- Control : You have total control over the negotiations and transactions. The patents, copyrights and trademarks are protected in a more effective way. Since the dealings are done personally, you also get a better sense of the market.
- Future Plans : You are open to several options for improvement and expansion. The future offers plenty of opportunities that are available for you to decide.
- Lack of Manpower : Building a client base requires people. Since you are exclusively in charge, every aspect of the business will demand your attention.
- Lack of Resources : A business requires considerable amount of money, time and effort. You should give serious thought to whether you will be able to provide these adequately. It would be wise to have a detailed plan regarding aspects such as shipping, and delivery etc.
- Reduced Customer Care : You may not be able to communicate back to clients as quickly as an agent. The business would also require online support if you are dealing in technical products. In that case, clients may also have technical questions that you must be prepared to answer.
After going through the various points, the balance of decision must have weighed down on one side. It is always advisable to do a detailed research of the present market trends and an analysis of one’s own capabilities before coming to a decision. After all preparation is the key to success.
Posted in Business, Business Growth, Business Tips, Company, Exports, International Company, Sales
Tagged Direct Exporting, Export, Export Business, Export Trade, Import And Export, Import Export Business
To have a risk free business, adoption of certain laws and ethics is essential. In order to avoid unfair trade practices, implementation of certain laws became indispensible. Thus, all the Trade execution takes place under the regulation of International Trade Laws. These laws authorize trade between two companies or countries. Formulated by the World Trade Organization (WTO), these laws have lead to economic liberalization. The major aspects concerning such laws include:
What is Subsidy?
Subsidy refers to any financial payment, which a government makes for supporting a small business firm. A Subsidy comes with its own pros and cons.
- Enhances competition amongst the traders.
- Less expensive products for the end user
- Facilitates trade protection
- Industry becomes globally uncompetitive
- Requires more protection
What is Tariff?
Tariff is a kind of trade barrier imposed by the national government. Though it secures the interest of the local competitors, it results in making the products expensive. The trade union is the most beneficial segment since their interests lie in the domestic industries.
Attempts made by WTO:
WTO has played a significant role in the smooth functioning of trade activities. Some of the contributions of WTO can be accounted as follows:
- Protect excess subsidies or tariffs dumping
- Provides a forum to solve and negotiate disputes
- Minutely administers all the agreements
- Ascertain transparencies of the trade policy
- Evaluates all the trade policies
- Offers technical training to developing and under developed countries
- Reviews global trade on a regular basis
- Acts as a core for all trade related economic research and evaluation
It is highly essential to have complete knowledge of the aspects and regulations in purview of these international laws. You can assure this by going through the annual publications as well as research reports of WTO.
Posted in Business, Business Growth, Business Tips, Company, Market Research, Online Business, Online Marketing, Sales Technique
Tagged Business, Globalization, International Business, International Market, Online Business