E-catalog is an online catalog where a company or a firm can showcase its offerings i.e. products or services to the global audience, which be can easily accessed on a computer. E-catalogs are basically digital web pages that exhibit the specific details of the product or service along with the relevant images. Moreover, with people turning more net savvy, these E-catalogs are a perfect platform for advertising products and services and for increasing the brand visibility of your firm or an organization. Read ahead to know the various uses and benefits of E-catalogs:
What An E-Catalog Contains?
- Company Profile
- Online Portfolio
- Product/Service Catalogs
- Launch pad for New Products
- Interactive Product Manuals
- Event or Show Notifications
- Dynamic Online Advertisements
- Company/Product/Service Presentation
- Easy editing, modification or updating of content or any other specific details with no cost unlike advertisements that are printed in newspapers, magazines or pamphlets where there is additional cost of re-printing
- Effective presentation of your product or services with attractive graphics and understandable content. Attractive appearance and layout not only increases the interest of the users but also prompt them for contacting you.
- Through e-catalogs, it is easier to have access to millions of users spread across every nook and corner of the world. You need not spent a large amount of money for printing million of paper catalogs to advertise your products or services in the international markets.
- There is no requirement of a sales representative hence it directly has an influence on human resource savings and also on the cost that you may have to bear for hiring them.
- These e-catalogs have a broader reach and anyone can access it anytime and from anywhere. Further, they can be easily downloaded for thorough reading.
- Customers can easily browse through any information about the product or service in the catalog which makes the purchasing process very quick and effective.
- It also eliminates the shipment and transportation cost and can double up the revenue of the company or a firm.
So, if you are thinking about promotion or marketing of your products and services, then why not think about E-Catalogues. It is an effective and interactive tool to showcase the details of your company to a wider audience.
Catalog printing is vitally important for a business that is involved in selling a diverse range of products. Such a business enterprise should put serious consideration to catalog printing or booklet printing. The catalogs are established and successful strategy that provides a company with an adequate means to display an assortment of products to a large customer base.
Catalogs are often sent to a person’s home direct access with the name of the best products that the company has to offer. Moreover, it is essential to maintain a mailing list that will assist in sending catalogs to people who have a history of interest in the products that the company sells.
Designing A Good Catalog
But again it is to be kept in mind that catalogs and booklets need to be meticulously designed to gain the attention of the buyer. Poorly designed print catalogs may often result in repelling customers as a well designed one assists in attracting the same. Therefore, certain crucial points are to be kept in mind while designing your catalog or booklet to make it attractive and effective.
Each product should exhibit a catchy headline. The headline should not only describe the product but also highlight its special features. This aspect also calls for intensive creativity that is the only way to grab the attention if the customers.
Description Of Products
Adequate amount of description should be provided about a product. People are inquisitive to know the details about a product before they can make up their minds of purchasing a product. Therefore, detailed description in paragraphs clearly stating the attributes of the product should be given.
Placing More Emphasis On Best Products
Select your best products from the range and highlight it more. It is not necessary to devote the same amount of space and significance to all your products. Try and bring to fore the best-sellers on your list or the new releases in the range. Ensure that this takes up half a page, or even a full page, in order to really grab the attention of the reader.
Detailed Contact Information
Provide your contact information accurately and in a detailed manner. Any kind of contact details ranging from phone number, email address, or website should be clearly understood by the consumer. Missing out on putting the correct contact information to suit the customers’ convenience may have adverse results even after you have the person’s attention.
In the cut-throat world of dynamic marketing trends, catalogs and booklets are doing a wonderful job at selling many different products and is thus an option that business enterprise should not fail to utilize for their advantage.