Referrals – A Powerful Way To Increase Your Client Base
All of us must have surely recommended a favorite restaurant to a friend at one time or the other, or you may have praised a much-loved shopping haunt to your mom, or told your colleagues about your latest mobile. All these are good examples of referrals, which could also be termed as word-of-mouth advertising.
Referrals – Cheapest And Most Effective Promotional Tool
Rather than spending your valuable resources on high scale advertising and promotional techniques, it would be a more profitable investment to spend your money on maintaining a high quality standard in your services/products. It does not take much to earn the loyalty of clients – dedicated customer service, outstanding support services, quality products, etc. More the satisfied customers, more referrals your business can get. And ultimately referrals mean new customers & more revenue for the business.
Getting Lesser Or No Referrals – Something May Be Wrong
If you find that the percentage of new customers coming in through referrals has suddenly dropped then there may be something wrong with the customer service being offered to them. In such cases there needs to be a proper analysis & evaluation of the present customer relationship management programs to understand what is wrong. Timely action is a must before much damage is done; this is so because badmouthing customers are as bad as the referrals are good for your business.
Follow the ‘Customer Is The King’ Policy
As already mentioned, a satisfied customer is worth more than all the revenue you can hope to earn from print advertising & other promotional measures. A smart entrepreneur never makes the mistake of taking his/her customers for granted.
Today, many marketing experts around the world are advocating something which successful businessmen have known for ages i.e. satisfied customers are the most valuable assets that a business can hope to have.
Post Your Requirements
Ask any successful salesman the secret behind his/her wonderful track record and he/she will tell stress on the two most important pillars of achieving a great deal i.e. a strong lead generating technique/system backed up by a diligent follow-up system. Having good leads is, of course, necessary for a successful follow-up. So how does one go about getting quality leads? There are some simple tips that can help you get the best leads.
Tips For Developing Best Quality Sales Leads
- Get As Many Referrals As Possible: These referrals can be taken from your existing client base, from friends, from acquaintances or anybody else that matters. The more referrals you have, more the chances of getting serious leads. Sort out these leads & segregate those that show interest in your products/services. Make sure to give extra attention to these leads.
- Contact Information: Also make sure to leave your contact number with people you meet during your sales call. Ask them to give your reference to their friends and family in case a need arises in near future.
- Get Quality Leads Through Partnership:By partnership here, it means looking out people in the same line of work & sharing almost the same customer base e.g. if your company sells computer software, then you can form a network with the computer vendors around. You can share leads & have a complementary business relationship.
- Attend Business Events:Attend events like trade shows, live seminars, expos & other business shows where prospective clients are likely to turn up. Concentrating on such a targeted group ensures that you get quality leads. In case your company can spare some expenses, organizing such events would be a good idea.
- A Good & Well Designed Website:This is important as most people are tech-savvy today. Those who are not still log on to the internet regularly. A good website attracts visitors who may get interested in your products/services. This may lead to quality leads, if handled properly. Make sure the website has your contact information on display.
At the end, it is essential to say that your existing clients are best people who can get you some quality leads. So make sure that they are satisfied & their needs (present & future) are efficiently met.
Import Export Trade Leads
International Trade has been one of the most profitable and explored business forms since ancient times. Silk routes and Spice routes are the proof of this export-import business that has interested man right from the medieval times. In an increasingly globalized world, international trade is one of the hottest trending businesses prospects. Exporter’s Directories are a one-stop solution for all those exporters and importers to share a common platform and involve in International Trade. International Trade has completely taken a new turn with the advent of these Exporters’ Directories owing to their extensive coverage and proper listing.
Online Exporter’s Directory: Boon For The Small Nations And Companies
Online Exporter’s Directory is an easy way for a company or the companies of a nation to get listed and thus get noticed by prospective importers/exporters. Many of the small companies struggle to make a name for themselves in the international field in spite of having immense potential and resources. Online Exporter’s Directory comes to their rescue by giving them a place to share information in the international arena and thus attract international buyers and sellers.
Exporter’s Directory Can Boost Your Business
Low rates of import and export may hamper the proper economic growth of any nation. Exporter’s Directory can help in improving the economy by promoting through its extensive list of all the exporting and importing companies of a nation. By this dissemination of information on different exporters and products, Exporter’s Directory acts as an informative piece of document encouraging international transactions.
Exporter’s Directory is generally classified into several sub-groups and categories making it convenient for users to locate a particular exporting company. Most of the directories include two main divisions: name-wise details and product-wise details of the exporter’s. This enables easy spotting, as sometimes one may just be familiar with the name of a particular company while in other cases only about the type of products the company deals in.
There are numerous Indian Online Exporters’ Directories where one can easily find complete information about prominent export companies from India. One can easily make a search depending upon the kind of product one is interested to buy or sell. While choosing the best directory to get listed in, it should be considered that an Exporter’s Directory with reliable, updated and systematically listed information is always the most desirable one.
How To Generate Maximum Inquiries Through B2B Portals
B2B Portals or Business-to-Business Portals are emerging as the best destination to promote a business and form strong business network with buyers, sellers and service providers all over the world. But just like any service available on the internet. [...]
How To Kick-Start Your Lead Management Program
Lead management has changed over the years and now your business cannot afford to cold-call or send mails to prospects with a hit and trial method to bring in the leads. Now you have to choose the right channel and manage leads in an optimum manner. [...]
Search For Specific B2B Trade Lead To Gain Not One But Many Benefits
The stepping stone to success in any type of business is a good Trade Lead that can qualify into a customer for various trading purposes. Though there are many ways to acquire such leads but in many cases, the quantity of leads may be more but the quality poor. [...]
Posted in B2B, B2B Concept, B2B Environment, B2b Marketing, Business, Business Directory, Business Growth, Business Leads, Business Plans, Business Tips, Company, Leads Generation, Online Marketing, Trade
Tagged B2B Portals, B2B Trade Lead, business inquiries, Lead Generation, Lead Management, Marketing Tips, Trade Lead
The stepping stone to success in any type of business is a good Trade Lead that can qualify into a customer for various trading purposes. Though there are many ways to acquire such leads but in many cases, the quantity of leads may be more but the quality poor. It can result in wastage of a huge amount of money when your business is running after leads that may or may not qualify at some stage, leaving you with nothing in the end. So what can be done about this? Well, the best way is to search for and target specific B2B Trade Leads.
Leaving the conventional methods of cold-calling and mass mailing, posting trade leads and searching for B2B Trade Leads on the internet has emerged as a potent way to acquire such leads and also build a strong business network. The advantage here is that companies can go beyond boundaries and many other restrictions to acquire leads that too at a fraction of the cost usually spent on conventional methods.
Many B2B platforms like portals, directories, forums and Trade Leads Websites have emerged on the internet, which are proving to be very useful for companies across the globe. Here’s how such platforms can help:
- Provide numerous opportunities to buy/sell products
- Provide excellent space to advertise services or search for the same
- Provide access to information and latest developments in the field
- Help in creation of useful partnerships
- Help in developing strong business networks
- Help you to compare what’s available in the market on a much larger scale
As easy as it sounds, searching for specific B2B Trade Leads is not that simple and you need to keep a few things in mind as follows:
- Choose a reliable B2B Trade Leads platform with listings of traders in verified and non-verified categories that gives an idea about the authenticity.
- Go for websites with paid listings as there are less chances of coming across unreliable traders.
- Engage only with those traders who are able to display proper credentials and have good reputation.
In case you are dealing in a specific product then you will be constantly on the lookout for vendors who can supply the product at lowest costs. Again the best way to do this is by opting for B2B Trade Leads Websites where you can even compare the quality and services being offered by different companies. This is especially good for new companies that are aggressively on the lookout for customers and vendors to associate with. But whether old or new, you can get the best out of such sites only by treading with a little caution to get the right results.
How To Kick-Start Your Lead Management Program
Lead management has changed over the years and now your business cannot afford to cold-call or send mails to prospects with a hit and trial method to bring in the leads. Now you have to choose the right channel and manage leads in an optimum manner to touch the levels of success that you desire. This can be done with a proper plan and by developing a concrete lead management program that can be kick-started in the following ways:
Create Specific Goals & Organize
You can go for goals like shortening of sales cycles, unceasing Facebook fans/blog subscribers, improving social sharing to name a few. You should also have answers to the number of sales leads, their position in the sales funnel, number of new leads/month, conversions, status of cold leads, comparative revenue figures etc. On the basis of the answers, determine the tools that you have. For e.g. find out what type of content you have to attract the visitors like ebook, blog posts, whitepaper and so on.
Find What The Customer Wants
Learn, learn and then learn some more about the visitors of your website, people on your business network and target audience on search engines. Find out about the best channel to reach them, their buying triggers, their searching styles and more.
Develop A Solid Lead Management System
This should be done to guide the leads properly through sales funnel and find out the eligibility of the leads to be nurtured. When it comes to content, you should develop content that engages the leads and influences them to buy. Strategize when and where this content is published.
When the program is in place then you need to test it regularly to find out what works the best. You can use analytical tools to study the same but make sure that you take the right metrics into account as per your goals. You can find out the % age of follow-up of leads, the average conversion time and focus on the cost per lead.
With these things in place, you can surely hike your way to reach higher and turn around the sales figures to numbers that you always had in mind!
Import Export Trade Leads
B2B Portals or Business-to-Business Portals are emerging as the best destination to promote a business and form strong business network with buyers, sellers and service providers all over the world. But just like any service available on the internet, it is important to consider a few things to get the maximum benefit. Generating a high number of inquiries through B2B Portals is the aim of every company that registers on such portals and by following a few tips, this can surely be done.
Tips To Generate Maximum Inquiries Through B2B Portals
Tip #1: Registration on a reputed B2B portal is the first thing to do.
The registration is mostly free or there is a nominal fee. Next, authentic information regarding company name, address, nature of business and other important details must be properly submitted to attract relevant responses from potential business partners. Limited facilities are available for free members but one can try it for some time to see the response before becoming a paid member.
Tip #2: Submitting proper information about products along with the images is very necessary.
Most of the B2B portals have classification on the basis of industry, type of product etc. Proper information helps the other users to easily locate information on the products/services posted by a company. Complete details of the product including specifications, benefits of the product as compared to that of the competitors as well as trading details attract good response from the buyers.
Tip #3: Making best use of Trade Leads is a good idea.
This service is made available by most of the B2B Portals and B2B Directories. Buyers and sellers can post their Buy Leads or Sell Leads through this service to elicit the required response. Posting detailed information here like product requirement, quantity required, delivery time, destination and other essential information must be posted here as well. Posting an image of a product sample can help in getting more specific responses.
Dos & Don’ts
- Buyers should not be sent too many reminders
- Short forms related to any product should not be used
- Company profile must be updated from time to time to incorporate any new development
- Responses to listing or trade leads must be attended promptly
- Any buy requirement must be closely scrutinized to avoid any frauds
By following these tips and guidelines, companies can get maximum exposure on leading search engines and also get amazing services like website designing, trade fair promotions etc. the best way to proceed would be by analyzing the requirement v/s budget and cautiously deal with the other users to avoid getting conned and get the best results.
Posted in B2B, B2B Concept, B2b Marketing, Business Growth, Business Leads, Business Tips, Leads Generation
Tagged B2B Portals, B2b websites, generate enquiries, Sales Technique, Trade Leads
Lead generation is the most essential process of any business and entrepreneurs have realized it as well. Discussion to improve Lead generation has been always hot topic amongst entrepreneurs and the most frequent question has been “how quality B2B leads can be generated?”
Results of current marketing surveys indicate that out of total business, ready for sales leads received by a company are very small in percentage, whereas a larger percentage of Leads is developed through follow ups and other dedicated efforts.
- Ensure to provide prompt revert to telephonic queries.
- The staff attending first call of interested clients should be trained to understand client’s requirement and consequently convince him about benefit of doing business with your company.
- Sales team should be provided with selective marketing drives to explore and utilize hidden potential of leads in market. These drives discover more genuine and readily closed business leads.
- Drives involving money saving offers also help to generate bulk orders i.e. high potential business leads.
- Sales people are usually asked to focus on completion of ongoing sales, shifting the focus on reference generation also may bring prosperous business leads.
- Creating and updating presentation/business catalog also help to strengthen brand in market, which ultimately results in business leads generation.
- Get a website and if you already have one, revaluate its relevance with the buyer’s queries and requirements. Your website should be ready with the specific information and pictorial presentation to entertain buyers and to convince buyers.
- Keep on updating and checking your website for new information and proper technical functioning.
- A feedback section on your website would help in understanding market requirements and needed improvements.
- Develop e-books, videos for demonstration, FAQ, How to guides, case studies and success stories.
- Invest in Email marketing. This is probably most speedy and convenient way to reach a number of clients and intimating them about your offering. Ensure that your Email is prepared with short and crisp information which influence people to contact back. Link to your website on this Email would brighten up the prospects of quality lead generation.
There are many other tips and tricks to improve lead generation, but start with above mentioned and measure the difference. We will continue researching and evaluating more ways of business lead generation and keep you posted.
Before getting into the complexities of B2C and B2B, let’s have a brief recap of the concept of lead generation. Lead generation is a marketing term, commonly used in Internet fraternity that refers to the generation of interest among the consumers regarding a product or service of a business.
Categorization into B2C and B2B
The understanding of the target market is necessary for any business to strategize and eventually stay afloat. An acquaintance with the needs, tastes and interests of the target market helps an organization to plan accordingly and be able to come up with suitable lead generation. For simplification, the target market can classified among any one of the two large groups
Although, the two classes bear narrow distinction, yet the classification is relevant for the fact that the two require different approaches for lead generation.
Techniques for Lead Generation
In context of Business to Consumers, simple advertising is perhaps the best tool for lead generation. Consumers who look for products and services for personal applications are interested in the same once they encounter the respective and frequent advertisements. If in any way they relate themselves with the product, they are curious to know about it. The basic principle of advertising is AIDCA, i.e. Attention, Interest, Desire, Conviction and Action, come into play for the consumer.
Business to Business is altogether a different ball game, to talk in terms of cricket analogy. The prime requisite for lead generation in this case is specialization and a direct interaction with the target market. Specialization, in this context means that the product or a service for a business firm should be specifically meant for it so as to cater its organizational demands with maximum efficiency.
In the case of B2B, advertising proves to be useless altogether. The reason for this is the target market, which comprises of people busy in running their own business. They, on most of the occasions don’t have the time to watch your product in advertisements unlike housewives and children. Here, the lead generation technique seeks a more direct approach such as telemarketing. Telephone proves as one of the most useful tools for a direct interaction, a pre-requisite of B2B.
B2B Lead Generation
In this new age of global communication, import and export trade leads have made it quite easy to find a host of online business services, offering international trade leads. You just need to post a request for import or export trade leads, and soon you will receive calls of interested business parties around the world.
What are Trade Leads?
Also known as Import Trade Lead, Export Trade Lead and International Trade Lead, the Trade Leads are kind of written advertisements, intended as buying or selling offers for product(s) or service(s).
What functional benefits do these Trade Leads provide?
Practical application of international business services helps in:
- Reducing transaction time and costs
- Reducing supplier costs
- Generating new business contacts
- Increasing sales
It is not only sellers who post online trade leads; buyers also get benefited from posting online advertisements. The establishment of business relationship is very much likely if the specifications of buying offer, for a product or service, meet the seller’s portfolio.
Key factors of successful international trade lead posting include:
- Clarity - Clearly state what you offer or what you intend to buy.
- Conciseness - Use short sentences to describe the products in a crisp and brief manner.
- Detailed Information –
- Clearly tell about the product selling, and shipping terms and conditions.
- Clearly state your destination if you are a buyer.
- Hyperlinks to product page –Always post the links of your website or web page on a website, where your trade lead can be seen by buyers or sellers.
Having taken the right steps, international business leads can prove as profitable matter for your business. So, you just need to follow few simple tactics in trade lead matters, and you’ll be amazed to see their magical results.