When you can buy the things of your need on Internet, why would you go to local stores to hit your head against the wall? It is not always possible to get the products of your choice from the local stores because of the limited stock.
E-commerce has become a new way to experience the fun of shopping by sitting cozily in your bed without the need of running from one shop to another. And B2B Portals have emerged as one of the most sought-after platforms for doing a successful, ever-growing online business. Read on to know why!
B2B Portal is the place where people who are engaged in manufacturing and trading of different products can hit the bull’s eye and attract the attention of their target. It is like a common meeting ground for traders all over the world, allowing interaction and exchange of information. B2B Portal is also the best business promotion site where different businesses are connected with each other. Business professionals that have doubt about the benefits of making a presence on the B2B Portals will surely change their approach after knowing their advantages.
- B2B Portal promotes the formation of a business community where buyers, sellers, distributers, traders and wholesalers all are present as a help for one other. The huge interaction possibility on B2B Portal makes it possible for the traders to explore new business possibilities and new ways to make profit.
- Businesses that are listed on B2B Portal get a strong online visibility. The businesses get a chance to register their presence even in the global market and get large number of buyers for their products.
- Manufacturers, suppliers and exporters that are listed on the B2B Portals enjoy maximum trade leads, while getting continuous enquiries and quotations from the buyers.
- B2B Portals offer an opportunity to the businesses to surpass all the geographical barriers and venture into the global arena by making use of the Internet technology.
The bottom line is making your business reach new heights world over is very difficult without taking the help of reputed B2B Portals.
In spite of owing a website, are you still waiting for getting the desired response for it? If this is the case, you first need to accept that your website is not impactful enough, and it needs to have maximum optimization so that it can come at the top of the search engine results. For visitors searching for different products, services and ideas generally visit those websites which come at the top few positions of the list of search engine results. To be on the top and to get the maximum attention of the target visitors, the website owners need to get their websites optimized by the reputed Web Developers offering top-notch SEO Services. Search Engine Optimization of the websites can be done by focusing on certain points like:
- Targeting the right audience: If your website consists exactly what the target visitors are expected to search for and the information is properly emphasized, then there is no doubt that the clients will visit the site.
- If the content on your website is effective enough to grab the attention of the visitors, then it is for sure that the visitors will not go back without reading it completely. This increases the chance of the visitors becoming customers, as they get what they desire.
- The website should be designed to be user friendly. And a relation of trust has to be developed with the visitors to retain their loyalty for a particular site. Links like contact us, send enquiry, etc. allow the visitors to make a direct contact with the owner of the company.
- Blogs, promotional videos, testimonials and other connecting links are the best way to take the visitors on a round of the website, and create an impression on them of its authenticity and reliability.
Finally, it should not be forgotten that website has, over the years, proved to be the best way to increase the revenue and popularity of the business. Therefore, it should be provided with the best SEO Services so that it can make not only itself but also your business alive.
Be it a large corporate or a small business house, an improper Logistics System can cause serious harm to the company. Since small business houses have limited budget and resources, managing the entire logistics on their can become troublesome. Entrepreneurs of Small Firms especially require a proper Logistics Management strategy. This is where Professional Logistics Firms come into play.
Small Firms Should Take Assistance Of On-Demand Logistics Companies:
On-Demand Logistics Companies help small companies in delivering their products to the clients conveniently within the given time frame, which in turn will boost their goodwill and help them grow. Following are some benefits of these companies:
- Due to the competition among the On-Demand Logistics Companies, the costs of services they provide are affordable.
- The number and variety of services they provide are extensive.
- Flexible and customized Logistics solutions are characteristics of these Logistics Management Firms.
- To uphold the trust of clients, these companies have policies concerning transparency.
Say No To Contract Based Logistics Firms:
Currently, the business of Third Party Logistics is under the influence of Logistics Operators that work on a contract basis. Exporting or importing companies fix deals with these Contract Logistics Companies and rely on them for years to satisfy their logistics requirements. However, this contractual hiring of Logistics management firm has many shortcomings for entrepreneurs running a small business:
- After a certain period of time, the hired companies may start showing disinterest in providing flexible logistics solutions.
- These contract based Logistics Service Provider may demand a huge sum of money. Small business setup cannot afford to hire them.
- Limited network of these companies may pose to be a hindrance in the business expansion plans of small firms.
Thus, the better option for such companies is to take assistance of ‘On-Demand Logistics Companies’. Such companies help small business a lot to save on both time and costs.
It is understandable that small business houses have a limited amount of budget for marketing the business. Most of the revenue they generate in their business has to be reinvested in the business and that too mostly in production, logistics, or in providing service. Thus, not much money is left with them which they can use for the purpose of marketing. However, the internet technology provides a number of options to the entrepreneurs with small scale businesses to promote themselves. One of the most lucrative tools that Internet Technology has given is ‘Blog’.
Writing a Blog is one of the most convenient ways for small scale business owners with which they can market their products effectively. Blogs have become tremendously popular and they are used by many for reaching out to the audiences they want. Businessmen have also understood the advantages of Blogging about the products and services related to their industry.
How Do Blogs Help In Marketing?
Small scale business house entrepreneurs can start writing a Blog about the issues related to their industry. Chances are that the companies searching about the issues being promoted in their Blog will go through the Blog and eventually show interest in the offerings of the Blogger if they like the content and presentation of the Blog. So if you are a blogging for your business, you must take care of the following points:
- Sufficient keywords are used
- Technique of Search Engine Optimization is used
- The blog is linked with the website of your company
- Different industry specific topics are discussed in the blog
It is advisable that you take assistance of professional online marketing companies as they are well aware of the tools and techniques. These companies will surely help you get higher rankings in the search engines.
Commercial Invoice is the bill or the document used in trading and exporting of items to the international marketplace. The Commercial Invoice consists of information regarding the deal and the final sale between the buyer and the seller. The Commercial Invoice is made as per the contract mentioned in the Performa Invoice. If in the Performa Invoice, the buyer and the seller commit to the preparation of Commercial Invoice, then it has to be prepared. With the change in the sale terms, change has to be incorporated in the Commercial Invoice. The details to be included in Commercial Invoice are:
- Customer purchase order number
- Performa invoice reference number
- Method of Payment: The currency in which payment has been made needs to be mentioned, and the shipping terms for the price quotations
- Bill of loading number
- Container number, if shipped by container
- Ports of exit and entry
- Country of origin notation: Here the country of origin certificate and the harmonized tariff codes are to be incorporated
Along with this information, the Commercial Invoice must conform to the Letter of Credit issued by the buyers. The Commercial Invoice has to be made keeping in mind the following considerations:
- Specific language requirements: Sometimes the importer wants the Invoice to be translated in the importer’s language
- Declaration from the exporter: The exporter sometimes needs to ensure that the goods exported are manufactured in the exporting company, and the goods conform to the amount mentioned in the Invoice.
- Certification of commercial invoice: In some countries, the importers demand the Invoice to be certified by the Chamber of Commerce of the exporting company. This is to assure that the information and declaration mentioned in the Commercial Invoice is correct.
- The amount mentioned in the Commercial Invoice should not exceed the one mentioned in the Letter of Credit.
- The amount written in the Commercial Invoice must not vary beyond 5 percent of the quantity mentioned in the Letter of Credit.
- Commercial Invoice should have the description of goods in accordance with the one mentioned in the Letter of Credit.
- Some countries require signature on the Commercial Invoice, along with the name and the title of the exporter company.
In order to ensure smooth trade relationships, the exporters need to include all the above mentioned details, and some of the details, if asked by the buyers. If the Commercial Invoice is made with perfection, then the clearance of exported items becomes a hassle-free activity.
Many of the companies are satisfied by acquiring customers in the domestic marketplace. They find the expansion of the market for their goods in the international marketplace a complicated task. Export and import of goods broadens the scope for more clients and the profit from them. In spite of the various advantageous results of exporting and importing the business enterprises are enlisted as the exporters or the importers. Many facts can lead to the less enthusiasm of companies for the profits from the international customers. Some of them are:
- It is because of their short-sightedness that they do not see the profit behind the effort of spreading the business among international clients.
- In some cases the company wants to venture in the international market, but is unaware of the right way to do that.
- Some companies have the dream to embark on the international platform but lack the necessary incentives.
There are many other reasons that dissuade people from landing their goods across the worldwide. But, if we start counting the benefits from exporting and importing, then the obstacles in the way to exporting and importing seem very trivial. When a company gains acclaim in the international market for the quality of its goods and the services, then surely it adds more stars to its domestic acclaim. There are many other benefits of exporting/importing. These benefits are:
- Increase of sales: as the market for goods broadens, sale increases
- Makes your company/brand internationally recognizable
- Generating economies of scale in production
- Rise in the profit level
- Exploring previously untapped markets
- Broadens the understanding of the customer’s demands: With the increase in the number of clients, the company also gets to know about varied market trends. This helps the companies in bringing about modification in their products.
- Insulating seasonal domestic sales by finding new foreign markets.
- Outmaneuvering competitors.
- Improving your return on investments.
- Creating jobs: The companies, in order to expand the market, recruit candidates who are experts in the respective fields.
- Enriching our country: A particular amount of the return on investment goes to the government. This helps in enriching the country’s economy.
If the companies consider the above benefits, then they would not be able to say no to the benefits coming from exporting and importing. If the initial blocks in the route of international venture are removed, then there is a very high probability of companies getting benefited from the international trading.
Strength in numbers is a popular saying that you must have heard frequently. The same rule applies in the world of business as well. Having waded in the deep waters so far on your own relying solely on your own strategies and plans, you are probably considering the option of collaborations with a suitable company located in a foreign country. The country may be one where you are presently doing trade or may be a potential market
Choosing a partner for business is almost similar to choosing a friend or a partner for school project or a sports team. You should take into consideration each other’s strengths and weaknesses. You can go through your list of contacts and client companies in that country to check for compatibility based on objectives and targets. A partnership with a firm with which you have maintained pleasant business relationship with will make you more confident and secure about the joint venture.
The following points will help you weigh the decision balance and reach a suitable conclusion
- Exposure to new technology and skills
- Wider distribution network
- Enhance the sales
- Expand the client base
- Face new opportunities with the strength of combined assets
- Access to a wider market
- Availability of combined resources
- Risk of lesser equity stake and control
- Lack or proper communication
- Clarity on objectives and targets decreases
- Complications in allocating and utilizing resources
- Major interest holder tends to govern
- Compromise on certain aspects
It is important to gather detailed information about the economy and other related information about host country and the company before engaging in an allegiance. An ideal allegiance should be among equally strong and competent parties so that even if you end up with a minority stake, you still have enough force to exert your voice as well.
There was a time when everything, right from residential addresses to businesses information, was advertised in printed Yellow Pages directories. Those were the days when these directories were the only dominating forces to provide and get an authentic form of information. But at present, the story is entirely different from those days. Everyone now uses internet for almost everything, right from paying bills to shopping for kitchen appliances.
Keeping in view the continuing internet obsession, free online business directories are the call of every hour. In fact there are many business directories that exist online. Out of those, many comprehensive and reliable directories are paid. Therefore, most small businesses cannot afford them and cannot maintain their business information in them.
Why Go For Paid Directories?
Well, the answer is very simple. When there are alternative options available, there is absolutely no compulsion of opting for paid sites. In fact many free online directories are easily available on internet that maintains the same services with no fee, searchable, usable, free-for-all online indexes. Since no membership fee is required, more businesses can have their names included in the index. And when more business entities take part in this free-for-all business index, the consumers are given a more comprehensive set of choices.
So the next time you come across a paid directory website online, think twice about shelling an amount when you getting the same service free of cost. Businesses may receive the same directory addition benefit for free, with far better results. Free online business directories are highly effective and economical ways of landing on business indexes. These websites are created to be utilized by all people in the marketing scale. So get the best out of them for your business.
Strategies To Achieve Online Sales Targets
So after much hard work and effort, you have established your online business. Are you wondering when you will achieve all the business and sales targets? Though your website is attracting traffic, is the conversion rate of visitors into successful sales still less [...]
Internationalize Websites For International Business
Opening the doors of your business to International clients can be a very beneficial yet intimidating process. There are many strategies and plans that you need to rethink while executing them on an International level. The main medium of communication with the global market is your website [...]
Be A Smart Marketer, Think Like A Manufacturer
The role of marketers is not just limited to preparing marketing strategies and dealing with processing of any commodity. These days, marketers have widened the horizon of their think tanks and started following the footprints of manufacturers to broadly understand the market and marketing ways [...]
Moving Your Business Ahead With Online Identity
Every business house, irrespective of the industrial experience it possesses is constantly on the lookout for ways to expand business. The companies that are engaged in exporting, importing or supplying need to keep up with the global marketing trends in order to survive in the business [...]
Designing The Perfect Ecommerce Website
With large number of web design companies in the market, choosing the right one, at times, can be a difficult decision. How to choose an appropriate designer for your website? What considerations should be kept in mind before hiring an Ecommerce Web Site Design Company [...]
Compliance Of Import-Export Law, Complex But Necessary
It is well known fact that all merchandise coming into India has to clear customs and is subject to a customs duty, unless specifically exempted by law. Therefore, it is highly important for a Trader to understand this process, along with its functional sensitivity and complexity[...]
B2B Portals – A Boon For International Trading
Business to Business Portals and Online Directories facilitate entrepreneurs in International Trading to a great extent. The use of internet has increased tremendously in the last decade. People have realized that internet is a great mode of communication [...]
The Pros and Cons of Direct Exporting
One of the constant dilemmas that Exporting Companies face is whether they should adopt the strategy of Direct Exporting or should they hire someone to handle the export responsibilities. Since exporting is substantial business in itself, the entrepreneurs must give a serious thought to the mode of exporting that they are going to adopt [...]
Posted in B2b Marketing, Business Growth, Business Tips, Leads Generation, Market Research
Tagged B2B Portals, Business Growth, Ecommerce Websites, Import Export Business, International Trade, International Trading, Marketing Strategies, Online Sales