Are you doing everything to build that precious B2B sales pipeline but not getting the results? Are your best strategies failing in the face of difficult phases like recession? Well, if the answer is yes for you and you think that the environment is getting more stressful and competitive, then you are not alone. Many companies are facing different issues that are hampering the way they work, with their morale being affected the worst. But there’s still some hope as some companies who are doing their ‘B2B Sales Bit’ the right way are racing ahead. Want to know how? Read on.
- It is high time that you re-evaluate the points about not just what needs to be done but also what can make even the best strategies go wrong. Do a thorough analysis, not a simple overview.
- Sure you hired qualified and smart people for the job and think that you are paying them for their efforts but even the best of the best can hit a roadblock at times. Now you need something to push them for that out-of-the-box approach, so invest some time and money in training your workforce to get them cracking. You can achieve this by:
- Arranging short-term refresher trainings to check what is going wrong and also let them interact with industry experts.
- Arranging workshops to renew their zeal in their line of work and also do some damage control.
- Arranging seminars to let them know about what their collective efforts can do for the business and what the company is doing for them. Increase their confidence and initiative-taking ability.
- Leave the old school approach behind and get to the root of the issues that your customers are facing. It is a sure shot way to build a quality sales leads that will be loyal to you.
Take measures to reduce the apprehensions, anxiety and tensions associated with the problems. With this you can even deal with the lack of resources as the mindset of the people will be altered. Then they will truly see even the toughest competitors as a solution from where they can learn to beat the worst times.
Posted in B2B, Sales
Tagged B2B Sales
The right strategy for an Online Marketing Campaign involves the use of several tools if you want to survive in the face of strong competition. But every company has well-defined budgets for online marketing as the costs here often tend to spiral out of control. So in such a scenario, you may be left asking- Is there an economical way of business promotion without burning a hole in my pocket? Fortunately the answer is ‘YES’. Out of all the tools available with internet marketers like Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, E-mail marketing and PP Campaigns etc.; the concept of B2B Portals has emerged as a low-cost technique to reach out to a wider audience. Let’s discuss it in detail to know how it works for you.
- Registration on B2B portals or directories is a simple process and is also provided free-of-cost by most portals.
- Much better than print classifieds, these have a much broader coverage.
- B2B portals give you access to the right buyers/sellers from your industry to contact you.
- Consuming less time, the B2B portals offer attractive web services apart from the usual perks like:
- E-commerce applications.
- Enhanced support for integration at a single platform.
- Customized services for specific business.
- Opportunity for measuring the performance of the marketing campaign.
- A complete package of visual and written content is available in an easy to read format that is openly available for viewing time after time.
- More interactivity and lesser complexity in selling.
- Easy delivery and inventory management.
- As compared to print advertising, where even the results are not guaranteed as much, these portals are much more cost-efficient.
It is a proven fact that B2B portals show clear results in the shortest time for the capital invested by the businesses. No wonder then that all types of small, mid and large scale companies are finding it a sure shot way to reach the target audience in an economical way. So, get registered today and see the difference that they can make for your business.
Have you ever thought about the issues that deter progress in B2B sales? Does it depend on the selection of people, sales training or leadership? Here are the five probable reasons that can hinder success in B2B sales:
No Sales Process
In case of no defined sales process, the sales suffer quite a lot. This happens because nobody has a way of measuring progress in an account development process. Who should you call? What steps generally direct towards B2B sales success? The interesting point is – ALL SALES ARE A PROCESS. Once you learn the procedure, you will get to know about the next with each account.
Lacking B2B Sales Skills
There is a requirement for B2B sales people to have an altogether different mindset. They must possess essential skills such as building rapport with clients, trust generation, questioning model, effective communication, making presentations, understanding sales process, and effectively using technology for maximizing efficiency.
No Performance Tracking System.
Performance tracking is a challenge for both B2B sales people as well as sales leaders. It is because performance tracking takes time and picking software package can be a complex process, owing to complexities. Moreover, an organization should definitely have a tracking system for sales forecasting.
Hindrance In Understanding Impact Of Sales Persons Beliefs
This is a new domain of research-centered performance improvement. However, the affect is quite a lot.
No Incessant Development For Sales Team.
Sales team must be developing every time. Sales leadership should remain tuned. Organizations basically limit their funds as well as budgets for development of sales and in this advent, they focus only on products. Good companies appreciate the value of improving their sales person’s communication skills, rapport building techniques as well as understanding of sales process.
So, have a concrete plan in order to turn your pitfalls into competitive advantages.
Posted in B2B
Websites are considered an important tool by the companies and the organizations to exhibit their products and services, for which, they devote most of their time to design a perfect looking website. A website is sure to grab the attention of more viewers if it looks attractive and has been designed well and another criterion for development is inclusive of the individual preference and taste of the company.
There are basically two types of web designs – Custom based web design and template based web design. Custom based websites are designed according to the specifications given by the company like font, color, architecture etc. On the other hand, Template based websites are all about the layouts. The layouts are already made and sold to the clients, without any changes. These web templates are designed by a team of experts with the use of special software. Read ahead to know the various advantages of a web template:
- You can select a readymade web template that pleases you and looks attractive. You need not depend on a web designer/developer to design a good website.
- Hiring a web designer for designing the website is way too expensive. These web templates are available at lower prices and there are certain sites which offer them free of cost.
- Using these templates saves a lot of your time. All you need to do is incorporate text and required photos in this template without taking out time to choose the right color and layout for the website.
- Anyone with basic knowledge of HTML can customize the template.
- Helps to produce dynamic web content and give an impression to all the users that each page of the site is different from the other.
Making use of a web based template offers you the opportunity to get your website designed without the hassles for specifying each and every detail again and again. This is also an effective way to enhance the look of your website in the shortest time possible.
Posted in B2B
Fair Trade is a social movement, based on an international approach, which aims to ensure the producers in the developing countries to get a fair deal. The movement calls for the fair pricing of goods and provision of civilized working conditions for the employees. Fair trade organizations are categorized into various types and that includes the organizations that provide certifications as well. Let’s take a closer look at the following points to get better acquainted with this concept.
Categories of Fair Trade Organizations
- Producers: The people engaged in cultivating or making of the products such as sugar, coffee, rice, handicrafts items and many others.
- Importers: The person involved in buying of the goods from the producers and further selling these to either the individual or retailers.
- Retailers: The individual selling the goods that are bought from the importers or from the producers.
- Labelling Initiatives: The organization that monitors fair trade produce and provides a label to make a distinction of these goods from others.
Principles Of Fair Trade
- Fair price: The employees receive a certain amount of floor price and also the certified premium.
- Fair labor conditions: Under fair trade practices, the workforce is secure about the wages and safe working conditions. And the movement strictly prohibits child labor.
- Direct trade: In fair trade, the importers directly purchase from the producer and this eliminates the middlemen and enables them to deal in the global market.
- Democratic and transparent organizations: This helps the workers to take a wise decision while investing revenues.
- Community development: The fair trade premiums are invested in social and business development projects such as scholarship programs, quality improvement training etc.
- Environmental sustainability: Sustainable methods are used in all business activities like production, marketing, packaging, delivery etc.
Fair Trade movement has benefited the companies by enhancing their credibility in the market and generally making the business world more professional by eliminating many corrupt practices. As more and more companies realize the benefits of being certified as a fair trade organization, this trend will surely benefit everyone in the society in the long run.
Posted in Trade
Tagged Fair Trade
“Export And Import Data Of Indian Traders” – what it means?, Why it plays a vital role in International Business Dealings?, How it can be a resourceful tool for an investor?, and many other questions must have come to your mind when you came across with this term.
What is Export And Import Data Of Indian Traders?
Export and Import Data of Indian Traders is a compiled database of Indian Traders that is assembled, arranged, and standardized by the experts on the basis of acquired import bills, shipping bills, etc. of a company for making it a registered member on the web. It helps in increasing credibility of an enterprise that enables commercialists to get a real picture of Indian Traders. Apart from this, Indian Trade Market has also been playing a substantial role in the development of India as a global superpower. Owning the reputation of a major exporter, Indian trade market has given an ample scope to the global markets by importing goods on a large scale.
Export And Import Data Consists:
- Names of the individual or the company which is importing the goods
- Details & records of the import process
- Names of the buyers & their HS code, address, telephone and fax numbers
- Date of the consignment
- Specific quantity of the products
- Detailed description of the imported products at their respective market prices
- Conditions under which they were brought
- Customs duty and other taxes applicable and amount added to the price tag
All the information is assembled by the experts with the help of advanced software in proper order and format in a well-managed Database. For the convenience of buyers and importers in the market, this database is made accessible for them by connecting it to the internet. It also has some added advantages that can help you in terms of getting an exposure in the international markets as well.
- Plays a pivotal role in the handling of daily trade business transactions.
- Helps to improve its trade market and business environment.
- Generates insightful reports.
- Helps to seek out a particular legitimate importer or an existing company.
- Provides the Indian exporter with plenty of options to export merchandise at the best value.
- Manages records regarding export & Import Data of Indian traders.
- Provides updated records on a regular basis and yields required result as per the search query.
- Provides detailed summaries regarding the trading habits and processes of various perspective buyers.
- Serves as a perfect directory to find out authentic and active working Indian buyers and importers.
- Gives update about the market movements, rates, details of products, and companies for effortless exchanging of information.
- Ensures smooth functioning of dealing.
- Offers fast and easy access to any sort of export import data India for various portals.
- Gives a true and fair access to its foreign trade data.
All this happens in a very convenient and straightforward manner that makes Export and Import Data of India Traders directly accessible for national as well as international commercialists.
In addition to this, it also helps to avoid engagement of intermediary and assists to analyze a company’s international value.
Thus, in this way Export and Import Data of India Traders is providing a helping hand in the growth of country’s economy as well as in establishment of International Trading. Moreover, it strengthens the international trade.
Pampering yourself with beautiful jewelry is right but so is valuing your money and that of others. Jewelry Industry is full of manufacturers and retailers who can provide crafted jewelry made from different types of materials. Most of the materials like gold and precious gemstones are procured from various mines located in different countries and often draw controversial legal and financial troubles to them. To keep away from such problems you should test your jewelry in accordance with the set standards.
This article discusses the 5 most important questions that you must ask your Jeweler to help you in buying the best jewelery.
Do you offer Fair Trade Jewelry Products?
Notice, if the answer is proud yes or the jeweler tries to change the subject.
Fair Trade is a practice which customarily applies to all imported items. It is the movement that aims to offer better trading conditions, fair wages paid to the labors, and conformance to social and environmental standards.
From where does the gold and silver used in your jewelry sourced?
For this question, take care that you must not hear “I don’t know”. The jeweler should be aware about where the metal comes from like- China, Canada, and so on. You should ask a straight forward question that from which place the jewelry comes for e.g. Indonesia, China, Thailand, and India.
What makes this jewelry?
Here, you should ask that whether it is dirty gold that comes to them in pieces or in refined form.
How gemstones were mined?
You must know that how gemstones were mined i.e. labor and social standards. Your vendor may be hesitant to answer this question but you should be focused as the genuine answer may influence your decision.
Are the gemstones used in the jewelry conflict free?
You should confirm from your jeweler that the gemstones you are about to buy are 100% conflict free.
Exact answers of these questions will help you to get peace of mind as your practices are right and do not hamper others.
Posted in Jewelry
With businesses becoming intensively environment conscious, the concept of engaging in eco-friendly trade has prompted companies across the globe to use Business to Business (B2B) portals to further their cause in Green Trade. Though the technique was looked upon with skepticism, leading B2B portals have demonstrated to the world it is not only cost effective and fast but also makes the eco-friendly medium a platform that transcends international boundaries for trade.
B2B assists in Green Business
- In the recent times, majority of small and medium enterprises are entirely involved in business through B2B portals. This has reduced the unnecessary movement of people and commodities to numerous held trade fairs, thereby dropping the cost of marketing as well as less consumption of energy and fuel resources.
- Online B2Bs are eco-friendly mainly owing to the non-involvement of any material or substance related to global warming, which is often used in the business development processes.
- In this method of conducting trade, the entire process, except the delivery of products and services requires electronic intervention and transaction.
- Physical presence in all stages of business is almost not required. Moreover in abstract services, even the delivery can be taken care of electronically.
- Online B2B trade helps in garnering huge profits without the necessity of releasing any dangerous green house gases. Even cutting of trees which is extensively required in paper-based business processes, can be avoided.
B2B portals are on a drive to bring awareness among traders to help these portals grow and thereby supporting the cause of eco-friendly and sustainable business. In addition, these portals also hope to promote the Green Business concept to the common people in a collective enterprise to spread the ‘Save The Planet’ slogan. Besides the environmental issues, these portals are attractive options for traders for being cost effective in marketing functions, user-friendly interactions and last but not the least help in the prompt delivery of goods and services.
Posted in B2B
Tagged Green Business