In the simplest words, complaints can be termed as dissatisfaction expressed by the customers in the context of the products and services of any company. A successful company is the one which is committed towards finding effective solutions for problems being faced by its customers & learns from all feedback, whether it is positive or negative.
Why Effective Complaint Handling Is Essential
- Out of five, almost four of the customers would surely spread the word if their complaint was not handled properly.
- Also, almost all the customers would recommend the company to friends if their complaint was resolved in an effective manner.
- Most customers are ready to pay a little extra for first-rate services.
- Not many companies invest in a dedicated complaint handling process, so it is easy to gain a competitive edge over them.
- The costs involved in attracting a new customer are five times that of retaining an existing one.Exportersindia.com & Its Customer Complaints Handling Process :
- An Open Policy Towards Complaints
It is open towards customers that provide negative feedback regarding any of the company’s products or services. There is a proper process which has been formulated for handling negative Exportersindia.com Feedback
- Trained Staff To Deal With Customer Complaints
The staff is given regular training in effectively handling Exportersindia.com Complaints. The staff is trained to listen carefully and be empathetic. It is also given special training to handle angry customers & to always be polite.
- High Priority To Complaints
At Exportersindia.com, all complaints are given high priority and the complaint handling staff has the required authority to resolve them in an effective and timely manner.
- Right Outlook
All complaint made my customers regarding any aspect of the products or services are treated as genuine, unless proved so. To start off, it is ensured that all the facts related to the situation are collected. Once all the facts are collected, appropriate steps are taken to correct the problem.
- Effective Resolution
There is no use of having a customer handling process if you do not fix the problems highlighted by the customers. It is not enough to pacify the angry customers or those who complained by giving them free gifts or providing them with a replacement (in case of faulty products). To ensure that others do not face a similar problem. At Exportersindia.com, the staff ensures that root of the problem is found and fixed promptly.
At this popular B2B portal, all Exportersindia Reviews, whether positive or negative, are given equal importance. The effective complaint handling system is one of the reasons that the portal has managed to establish a stronghold in the online B2B marketplace.
Benefits Of B2B Marketplace
B2B is business-to-business operation wherein a company sells all its goods and services to other companies. Thus, B2B is a term which records market transactions between different companies. In the B2B market place, a company forms a relationship with re-sellers, suppliers and distributors. The entire volume of B2B transactions is more than B2C transactions. [...]
Benefits Of A B2B Directory
B2B (business to business) is based on transaction among businesses for commercial basis. Hence, to look up buyers, sellers, dealers, manufacturers etc a common platform that has been established online is referred to as a B2B Directory. It is a place where anyone owning a business can register. Now the question arises why register on a B2B Directory. [...]
B2B (business to business) is based on transaction among businesses for commercial basis. Hence, to look up buyers, sellers, dealers, manufacturers etc a common platform that has been established online is referred to as a B2B Directory. It is a place where anyone owning a business can register. Now the question arises why register on a B2B Directory?
To answer your question, here are some benefits of enlisting your business in a directory:
- The scope of exposure is very wide. It is the best way to make anyone in the world aware about your presence. It also states what your business is about what you have to offer.
- The cost of registering with a B2B Directory is very less compared to the facility and exposure it provides. You have to just have pay a yearly subscription fee. It is a small investment in terms of money but you reap great returns.
- You can filter out buyers and sellers you are interested in by putting specific keywords in your search. You can choose to get notified if anyone posts a product you may be interested in.
- If you register on a B2B Directory it automatically raises your chances of coming up in search results. Since B2B Directories invest in search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns, it is beneficial for you as well.
- Since it is global platform, you have access to profiles and products that you competitors post as well. It is a great opportunity for you to analyze and do market research.
- B2B Directory can be used for brand promotion at relatively low cost compared to other forms. If you choose to become a premium member, they will design you logo, website and higher ranking in searches. You will directly be put against leading companies which is not possible in any other promotion technique.
- You can expand your business network easily if your are registered with a B2B directory.If you are a small business owner or new to the market scenario, a B2B Directory is all you need to give your business that extra boost it requires. Once you are registered, a completely new world of B2B transactions will open up for you. All you need to do is research and find a credible B2B Directory that has reach globally. Get in contact with them, regarding what type of membership you would like to avail and get things in motion.
B2B is business-to-business operation wherein a company sells all its goods and services to other companies. Thus, B2B is a term which records market transactions between different companies. In the B2B market place, a company forms a relationship with re-sellers, suppliers and distributors. The entire volume of B2B transactions is more than B2C transactions. B2B as a sector is growing rapidly. It offers a number of benefits to the companies which deal in this market place. Listed below are some benefits offered by a B2B marketplace:
- One key benefit of the B2B market is great predictability and stability. In this market place, sellers secure a relationship with the buyers beforehand. This relationship is usually contract based and thus, lasts for longer.
- Once you establish a relationship with the buyer and prove that you will be able to supply them with the best products and services, you can continue to have a longer relationship with them.
- In the B2B market, the potential buyers are lower than the consumer market. You have the benefit of directly selling to businesses. Companies which manufacture specific parts and components which are used in some industries, then these companies’ benefits the most with a B2B marketplace.
Apart from the above listed benefits, the B2B marketplace also offers a number of benefits to new startups or SMEs (small and medium enterprises). This market place helps these industries to get a global exposure. Small and new setups in the B2B marketplace benefit a lot as in this market; they are able to compete with large companies.
- When SMEs adapt B2B in business transactions, they are able to improve their communication with different sellers and buyers present in the market. This helps these enterprises to get new business opportunities locally and globally. With this marketplace, they also have the ability to enter the international market with ease.
- B2B marketplace allows SMEs to use their technology as a competitive advantage in the market. In this marketplace, small setups can use different strategies, advertise their brand name and get all the benefits which large companies enjoy.
- Also, this marketplace gives a great opportunity to SMEs for gaining a lot of experience with different companies all across the globe.
So, B2B markets help startups and SMEs to achieve a great position in the marketplace in some time.
Importance of Customer Feedback Form in Your Website
Feedback, positive or negative, in the form of appreciation or criticism, is stimulus for improvement. To put in plain words, it’s the harsh tone, the rough words of our teachers, at most of the times, that make us study hard to get respectable marks; it’s the dad’s words of praise that encourage us to work even harder and improve one particular aspect in a game and so on. It is a natural process, we often take our own voice for granted but when the same words strike the eardrums from some different person. [...]
Traits of Reliable Freight Forwarders
Freight forwarding is a very technical and a way too demanding job. This job is apt for someone who has great network, extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of international trade, transport, export, customs and global marketing functions. When you are selecting a Freight Forwarder there are a number of questions that need to be answered first. For example, is the company big enough for logistics management of large scale will it be possible to track real time visibility of the shipment, is the company a custom broker. [...]
Assessing The Right Location For Your Small Scale Business
Choosing a business location is perhaps the most crucial decision for a person starting up with a venture. It requires ample research and precise planning. The planning involves various factors like assessing the supply chain, looking at demographics, calculating the budget, gauging the competition and much more. There are some easy tips to help you choose the right location for your small business. The amateurs in this field usually look for a location that would give them the utmost publicity for their small business. [...]
Resolve Problems Quickly For Customer Satisfaction
In its company profile, every business claims of achieving the highest standards of customer satisfaction. It’s an important indicator of how a business serves its customers and one of the dictating factors in the success of any company. Customer satisfaction is achieved by offering quality products and services, in the time and budget that are in accord with the buyers’ requirements. However, there are times when the situations get more demanding. Resolving the problems promptly and as per the customers. [...]
In its company profile, every business claims of achieving the highest standards of customer satisfaction. It’s an important indicator of how a business serves its customers and one of the dictating factors in the success of any company. Customer satisfaction is achieved by offering quality products and services, in the time and budget that are in accord with the buyers’ requirements. However, there are times when the situations get more demanding. For example, if the customers’ are not happy with a particular product or service and complain about it, the company must be active and should take up issue immediately. Resolving the problems promptly and as per the customers’ demand is the key to achieving highest order of customer satisfaction.
Customers’ issues can be resolved quickly only when they are directed from the right channels to the right authority. In plain words, any business should set up multiple channels for gathering customers’ feedback and reviews. Exportersindia.com, one of India’s leading B2B portals, is a very good example. The portal collects the reviews and feedbacks of its clients through several dedicated platforms. It has set up online forum where clients can post and share Exportersindia.com reviews. In this way, the company maintains a smooth, uncongested platform for connecting with its valued clients.
Gathering the clients’ complaints is the first step and should be followed by appropriate action. Problems can be addressed quickly and efficiently if the users’ requirements are properly understood. That calls for bridging the communication gap and thus again the same platform where reviews are posted proves useful. With an analysis of what exactly is the expectation from a product/service, the right changes can be made and customer satisfaction can be achieved.
Several studies and researches have shown a positive correlation between customer retention and customer satisfaction. If your clients are happy, you are more likely to retain them lest they will be looking for another alternative where they can get better offering. It is not only giving good results but also about providing them quickly. There is no point making a client wait for a month before addressing his/her issues. This time gap may be difference between satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
The bottom line is, customer is the king and must be treated like one. Absolutely no delay in problem solving is just what the doctor orders, when client gets a little skeptical. If done in the right manner, this may well be the difference between retaining a customer and letting him go.
Choosing a business location is perhaps the most crucial decision for a person starting up with a venture. It requires ample research and precise planning. The planning involves various factors like assessing the supply chain, looking at demographics, calculating the budget, gauging the competition and much more. There are some easy tips to help you choose the right location for your small business:
Assessing the needs
The amateurs in this field usually look for a location that would give them the utmost publicity for their small business. Perhaps, that is not the only thing that one should consider. There are various other factors which needs to be considered like Brand image, Proximity to suppliers, safety level etc.
Is the Location well reputed or not
You need to find out does your prospect location have good reputation or not as it will have a direct impact on the brand image of your business. It’s highly essential to ascertain this factor as the ambiance of the location will mark your business’s image.
Strata of Competition
At the time of research work you need to find out the level of competition prevailing in the area. Is the market already flooded with the same kind of business as yours or do the businesses in that particular location work as a complement for your business?
Is it budget friendly?
Assessing the budget prior to starting up of the business is the most important thing. The upfront cost of the monthly rent for the location should not be the only thing that keeps bothering you as it will hamper your outputs. There are other financial considerations as well that needs to be taken care of like:
Renovation Cost: You must check whether you can run your business with minimal to no renovation and upgrades or not.
Taxes: There are different taxes for different cities, therefore you should check out the state where your business would be located. Keep yourself informed about the income and sales tax under your state.
Running a small business is not so much of a deal in today’s time but taking care of the above mentioned points is highly significant as it will help in assessing the right location for your small business.