Today, most of the reputed companies in the market, following a forward-thinking approach, boast of an ISO certification. Why has the ISO certification assumed such an important role in the business world today? In this write up, some of the reasons responsible for the growing relevance of ISO Certification are explored.
ISO Certification – What Does It Mean?
The ISO certification, especially the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard, refers to the fact that a company adheres to the best management standards. A good management system is one of the most crucial requirements for a successful business. Having an ISO certification shows that the company has a good management system in place. The ISO 9001 management standards help a company in managing its processes in the best manner.
ISO 9001 Certification & Quality
ISO 9001 Certification is a proof of the fact that the company is focused towards quality management. Quality management, simply stated, refers to all those practices & processes that will lead to increased efficiency & customer satisfaction. ISO 9001 Certification can be availed by both service as well as manufacturing companies.
How A Company Benefits From ISO 9001 Certification?
- While doing business, most customers look out for ISO certified companies in the market. Thus, the ISO certified companies have a competitive advantage over others who don’t. There is an increased demand in the market for ISO compliant companies, without doubt.
- The ISO 9001 Certification establishes a company’s credibility in the market. The customers perceive it as a sign of the company’s focus on a quality-centric approach. The ISO 9001 Certification has a positive effect on the perceived brand image.
- ISO certification is the key to international business, as in many parts of the world ISO 9001 is a pre-requisite for global trade.
- A very important advantage of ISO 9001 Certification is the fact that there is scope for continuous improvement, & a company can enhance its operational efficiency & productivity.
Though the ISO 9001 Certification does not guarantee that the product/service will be flawless, it does mean that the company is well equipped to provide quality products/services.
Tips To Use Webinar For Business Growth
The term Webinar is a combination of “Web” and “Seminar. Webinar denotes the seminars and conferences which are held through the web. Webinars are increasingly becoming popular in the business world for the convenience with which they can be held. [...]
Tips For Finding B2B Clients
Finding clients in a B2B or Business to Business endeavor can be a difficult affair, especially for new enterprises. There are prominent differences in the ways that the marketing procedures operate in a B2B company and the ways that they operate in a B2C company. [...]
Finding clients in a B2B or Business to Business endeavor can be a difficult affair, especially for new enterprises. There are prominent differences in the ways that the marketing procedures operate in a B2B company and the ways that they operate in a B2C company. Failure to take care of the issues which are distinctive to B2B businesses is often the primary reason for failure to Find B2B Clients. The following Tips For Finding B2B Clients will go a long way in ensuring that the right B2B Clients are found.
- Quality Over Quantity: It is important to realize that B2B endeavors grow more due to the right partners rather than the number of the partners. It is advisable to approach only a select few clients and work towards growing quality relationships with them rather than concentrating on increasing the number of clients.
- Relationship Over Sales: Concentrate on the relationship with the client. B2B businesses are about long term associations and more the number of trusted clients, the better the chance of growth.
- Direct Approach: When it comes to finding B2B Clients, it is often better to approach the potential clients directly. The probable clients should be carefully selected and a direct approach with an email or a phone call would always go a long way in beginning a long term relationship.
- The List Of Potential Clients: While finalizing the list of potential clients, it is better to select organizations which provide products and services which complement yours. Organizations with products and services which are complementary in nature can easily develop a mutually benefitting relationship.
- Pay Per Click Advertisement: The Pay Per Click Advertisement (PPC) can be used to attract the relevant clients. PPC is a useful tool of finding clients as it incurs cost only for the number of times that the client actually lands at your website.
- Social Networking: Social Networking Sites like Facebook, etc. are often used as convenient tools for networking. These can be utilized to find the relevant B2B Clients.
In B2B businesses, a long term client is a prized catch. Thus, once the client has started dealing, it is important to ensure a long term association with him.
The term Webinar is a combination of “Web” and “Seminar. Webinar denotes the seminars and conferences which are held through the web. Webinars are increasingly becoming popular in the business world for the convenience with which they can be held. The participants can take part even from their respective locations. The conferences can also be held with no paperwork involved. Thus, Webinars are both time-efficient and cost efficient.
Apart from the savings which Webinars enable, a whole new window of opportunities opened with the use of the web to hold conferences. These opportunities made the implementation of better Business Growth plans possible, which were hitherto not possible with the traditional conferences. Some of the ways in which Webinars can be used for the growth of the business are:
- Ensure that you do your homework on the participants of the Webinar before the conference begins. Knowing the nature of business of the participants of the conference helps a lot in providing them with the relevant information on how both of your businesses can aid each other’s growth and development.
- Utilize all the opportunities which the internet and software provide. Most of the times, we are not aware of half of the things which we can do in a Webinar. Make sure that you are well aware of the technological aspects of the software and systems which are being used. This would not only ensure that webinars are fully utilized but also go a long way in making sure that the Webinar is conducted smoothly.
- Convenience in feedbacks is one of the advantages provided by Webinars. Feedbacks are often the first step towards converting a lead into sales. Webinars strengthen the scope for these feedbacks with the convenience with which they can be provided.
- Webinars also allow for provisions to store the seminars for future references and uses. This is very helpful in case of trainings where the recordings can be put to multiple uses.
In a tech-savvy modern world, Webinars are bound to become the general way for holding seminars, meetings, trainings, etc. It would be immensely helpful to start mastering the art of Webinars and reap the huge benefits which they have to offer.
International Business Directory
What Are Freight Forwarding Services
Freight Forwarding refers to services that deal with transportation of goods, which includes all aspects like storage, handling, distribution, etc. Freight Forwarding also includes additional services related to transportation of goods like – cargo insurance, payment collection, custom clearance, etc. [...]
Basics Of Writing A Farming Or Agricultural Business Proposal
For those who don’t know what a Business Proposal means – it is an official document that is sent by one company to another, with whom it is interested in sharing a business arrangement. Usually business proposals are of two types – invited & uninvited.Whatever be the case the Business Proposal has to be well written [...]
For those who don’t know what a Business Proposal means – it is an official document that is sent by one company to another, with whom it is interested in sharing a business arrangement. Usually business proposals are of two types – invited & uninvited. Whatever be the case the Business Proposal has to be well written, in order for it is to be taken seriously.
A Business Proposal is not just about suggesting a business arrangement, for it be accepted, one has to ensure that the proposal not just sells a concept, but also markets one’s respective company in the best light. The business proposal should be powerful enough to convince the other party of your credibility, & subsequently persuade them to accept your bid.
How To Write A Agricultural Business Proposal
This write up focuses on those wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers, suppliers, etc., who are a part of the agricultural sector, & deal in agricultural equipment/supplies/machinery &other such items related to farming.
- 1st Step – Write A Good Cover Letter
The Cover Letter is an essential part of the business proposal. It introduces the company which is sending the proposal & what kind of business arrangement it has in mind. It should clearly outline the motive behind the proposal. E.g. you are a small time organic farmer & are interested in offering your fresh farm supplies to a nearby restaurant. Then make sure that the proposal clearly states this fact.
- 2nd Step – Highlight The Other Party’s Need
Taking the previous example forward, as an organic farmer you have conducted a research & have found out that the restaurants in your district do not have access to fresh farm supplies. In this section of the Agricultural Business Proposal, you will highlight the restaurants’ needs & how this need is hindering their progress.
- 3rd step – Highlight How The Gap Can Be Filled By You
The next step in the Business Proposal involves proposing to the other party how you can cater to their requirements efficiently. In the above example, as a farmer you have found out that the restaurant nearby requires fresh farm produce & you are in a position to fulfill this need effectively. Highlight your USP i.e. why you are a better alternative to choose than your competitors. This section would carry detailed information about your product, your business policies, supply chain, etc.
Follow these tips to ensure that you prepare an effective business proposal.
Freight Forwarding refers to services that deal with transportation of goods, which includes all aspects like storage, handling, distribution, etc. Freight Forwarding also includes additional services related to transportation of goods like – cargo insurance, payment collection, custom clearance, etc.
Different Kinds Of Freight Forwarding Services
- Overland Freight Forwarding - This type of Freight Forwarding Service mainly involves trucking. But the rail network is also being increasing utilized for Overland Freight Forwarding nowadays.
- Global Freight Forwarding - Global Freight Forwarding refers to intercontinental transportation via air/sea transport.
- Contract Freight Forwarding -Contract Freight Forwarding is the term used for services offered by freight forwarders who take care of some sections of the supply chain on behalf of the clients. Contract Freight Forwarding includes warehousing and distribution.
Why Avail Freight Forwarding Services?
- Core Competency - By hiring a professional Freight Forwarder, a company can focus on its core competencies, & leave all matters related to goods handling, storage, packing & transportation to professionals.
- Regional Expertise - Delivering goods to far-off locations require knowledge about the documentation & local procedures of those specific regions. Rather than wasting time & efforts in getting up to date with all such processes, it is better to outsource the goods delivery to the professional Freight Forwarders who have the requisite expertise to deal with such tasks efficiently.
- Value-Added Services - Nowadays, most Freight Forwarders offer several value added services, apart from just custom clearance & transportation, this includes services like – inventory management, quality control, packaging, warehousing, labeling, & so on.
- Saves Money & Time - By availing Freight Forwarding Services from professional Freight Forwarders, a company easily save time & reduce turnaround.
IT has had a great impact on the freight forwarding industry. IT has enabled real time communication which means that freight forwarders can offer value added services like – real time tracking, inventory status, delivery status, etc. to clients. With advanced IT support, freight forwarders today are more flexible, efficient & quick. IT has enabled the freight forwarders to enhance their competitiveness in the market.